Re: Need your input: W3C IIP task force meeting time (bi-weekly) May 2018 - Doodle poll

Hi Richard,

It would be great if Anshu could communicate on this list directly. How
late is late for Anshu :-) Anshu - can you let us know?

Last time we did 10pm PT which is 1am ET as a start time and Anshu couldn't
make it. It'd be great to be able to accommodate Europe too. We could do
9pm PT which is midnight ET and 5am UK time. All these times work for India
and Malaysia.

Let us know.

Best,
Alolita