Need your input: W3C IIP task force meeting time (bi-weekly) May 2018 - Doodle poll

From: Alolita Sharma <alolita.sharma@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 23:33:40 -0700
To: public-iip-admin@w3.org
Hi IIP members,

Based on our discussions in the first kickoff meeting earlier this month,
I'd like to request all of you to select your preferred time based on the
options in the Doodle poll at:

https://doodle.com/poll/bqyeu5qxikakfka5

We will select the most preferred time for bi-weekly meetings for this
group effort.

I hope Anshu will be able to join in on one of these times since these are
friendly for India, Malaysia as well as the US East and West coasts which
unfortunately makes it Europe un-friendly (for Richard). I appreciate the
flexibility to meet early in the morning by the CDAC team in order to help
others from the US east coast join in.

Please complete by no later than May 4 (this Friday) in order for me to
setup a biweekly meeting invite. Look forward to your prompt responses on
the poll!

Best,
Alolita