Re: IIP Kickoff Meeting Agenda for April 13 2018

dear IIPers,

Because of a serious problem at MIT with toll fraud, we must never
publish call details, especially passwords but also links to start a
call, in publicly visible places. I have therefore deleted the scheduled
call, and am in the process of setting up a new one (for the same time,
but with different coordinates).

Once that's done, i will resend Alolita's agenda, and point to a page on
the W3C website that contains the call information.  You'll need to log
in to see that page.

ri