RE: [url] Requests for Feedback (was Feedback from TPAC)

Mark, as you know, consensus is built one person at a time.
Do you agree with this document's "Problem Statement",
that it identifies an important problem. If not, why not?

If so, do you believe that the Proposed Solution is the
best course forward to pursue, and likely to succeed?
Do you think the problem unsolvable, or do you have
ideas for better solutions.

You, Mark. And others on the list of course.

Thanks,
Larry