Re: XHR2 and Sec-* headers

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:16:21 +1100
Cc: public-ietf-w3c <public-ietf-w3c@w3.org>
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Fair enough, and I'm not set on changing it. Just worth a discussion, I think.

Richard's proposal was interesting, though; I think an "XHR-Dirty" header would meet your requirements, although it needs the server to enforce policy for new (non-enumerated) headers.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/