Re: XHR2 and Sec-* headers

Fair enough, and I'm not set on changing it. Just worth a discussion, I think.

Richard's proposal was interesting, though; I think an "XHR-Dirty" header would meet your requirements, although it needs the server to enforce policy for new (non-enumerated) headers.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/