W3C / IETF mutual review expectations

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:01:05 +0100
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: public-ietf-w3c@w3.org
The write-up on mutual review expectations that Mark and I did in October is finally (!) up on the wiki:
	http://www.w3.org/wiki/MutualReviewExpectations

The document is meant to describe best current practice, and tries to steer clear of advice about parts of the process that we haven't exercised recently  such as the parts of the IETF process beyond Proposed Standard, most recently modified by RFC 6410.

If you have questions and comments, please raise them on this mailing list.

If you want to make edits to the document, you're welcome to (it's on a wiki!), but please announce them on this mailing list.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)