Re: Current status of origin, mime-sniff?

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 06:35:35 -0800
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Cc: public-ietf-w3c <public-ietf-w3c@w3.org>
I'd like them to move forward in the IETF process.  Last I heard,
various IETF folks were recommending that the origin draft move
forward as experimental.  The MIME sniffing draft has been discussed a
bit on the IETF's apps-discuss list.  I'm unsure what the best next
steps are for me to take with these drafts, but I'm open to advice.

Adam