Re: contact formats -- IETF/OMA/PoCo/W3C convergence?

+jsmarr as the "godfather" of Portable Contacts, who I know has a strong
opinion on this issue!

+1 for interest in resolving this issue, and coming out with a *sane*,
pragmatic path forward.

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate, Google

Personal: http://factoryjoe.com
Follow me on Buzz: http://buzz.google.com/chrismessina
....or Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrismessina

This email is:   [ ] shareable    [X] ask first   [ ] private