Re: Requesting IESG Approval for the Media Type application/xslt+xml, application/xquery+xml, and application/xquery

From: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:50:32 +0100
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>, public-ietf-w3c@w3.org, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, iesg@ietf.org, Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
Alexey Melnikov wrote:

> Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
>> Hello Alexey,
Hi Philippe,
I've done a detailed review of the 3 registrations. application/xslt+xml
and application/xquery+xml look fine to me (I might have some non
blocking nits I report separately). I have some further comments
regarding application/xquery, I am sorry that I haven't spotted them

So, how do you want to proceed?
I suggest that I separate IESG review of application/xslt+xml, from
review of application/xquery+xml and application/xquery. This way
application/xslt+xml can be approved on September 24th and the remaining
2 can be dealt at a later date.