"RHTTP and overview of other approaches" at IETF apparea meeting (HTTPSubstrate ISSUE-16)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:57:53 -0700
To: Technical Architecture Group WG <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: public-ietf-w3c@w3.org
I'm in the IETF apparea meeting, enjoying these presentations
on BOSH, Bayeaux, WebSock, rHTTP,

10:00   Bidirectional HTTP: BOSH, Bayeux, COMET, WebSockets, rHTTP
                 Peter Saint-André, Salvatore Loreto, Greg Wilkins,
and/or Mark Lentczner?

I can't seem to find a pointer to this nice summary by Mark L.

mnot brought up BCP56...

peter@jabber.org: "On the use of HTTP as a Substrate"
peter@jabber.org: http://tools.ietf.org/html/bcp56
  -- http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/apparea/2009-03-23.txt

which reminds me of TAG ISSUE-16 HTTPSubstrate-16, which
we recently estimated is all over but the crying, i.e. PENDINGREVIEW

   Should HTTP be used as a substrate protocol? Does W3C agree with RFC

people are talking about a new mailing list... BOF deadlines... etc.