Re: clean up uri-review archive, please? [Fwd: Re: Registering the about: URI scheme]

Hello Dan,

 From the IETF WG Chairs mailing list, I know the entity responsible
for the IETF email archives is working on this problem. A solution
to make sure no new mail gets in is being deployed as we speak, and
plans are made for removing the accumulated span.

In the future, I suggest to report such problems directly,
in the current case to ietf-action@ietf.org (not necessary
anymore actually; for more addresses, see
http://www.ietf.org/secretariat.html).

Regards,    Martin.