Re: clean up uri-review archive, please? [Fwd: Re: Registering the about: URI scheme]

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa.dusseault@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:09:05 -0800
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: webmaster@ietf.org, public-ietf-w3c <public-ietf-w3c@w3.org>, Joseph A Holsten <joseph@josephholsten.com>, Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>, patrik@frobbit.se
The IETF Secretariat services was informed of this general problem a couple
weeks ago. The spam is going directly to the mail list archive so at least
it's not ending up in inboxes.  Unfortunately there's still some wrangling
over what an appropriate solution would be.  I assure you our best email
people are already complaining to the admins!

Patrik may be able to manually clean up the archive if that would help
perceptions.

Lisa