Re: draft-newman-i18n-collation-09.txt just posted

The release of this is timely (we didn't get notified of a 07 or 08
draft), since the Unicode Technical Committee is meeting next week, and
can discuss it.

Could you indicate which of the items raised in the email of 2006-02-21
from the Unicode Technical Committee have been addressed in this release
(and if not accepted then why)? That would help greatly with the review.
(I couldn't find any archive for discussion of
draft-newman-i18n-comparator where that email could be publicly linked
from, so I am appending it at the end of this message.) At a quick
glance, it appears that a number of comments have been incorporated.

Mark

BTW, despite the subject of the message, the document is at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-i18n-comparator-09.txt.
It helps to send out a link, especially if the name (comparator vs
collation) is wrong ;-)

BTW, it was pointed out to us that the original email shouldn't have
been sent to "Network Working Group", even though that is the name at
the top of