draft-newman-i18n-comparator-07.txt just submitted

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt@gulbrandsen.priv.no>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:32:56 +0100
To: Chris Newman <Chris.Newman@Sun.COM>, Martin Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>, ietf-imapext@imc.org, Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>, public-ietf-collation@w3.org

The internet-drafts edit seems to have a 2-3 day lag right now.

It's not complete. I'm not happy. I know I have comments from Martin
Dürst that I haven't worked in yet (very sorry, Martin), and some other
people's comments are also incompletely processed.

But I wanted to get this submitted. There were so many comments in the
past week, and the diff is big. The only way to get a new revision out
was to send it out incomplete.

$ diff -u /tmp/draft-newman-i18n-comparator-0[67].txt | wc -l
1380

There will be another draft fairly soon where I resolve the sort-key
situation, work in Martin's comments and hopefully use a better DTD.
The DTD change will also necessitate some textual changes. Early next
week, I hope.

Now I have to do some of my own work.

Arnt