Re: Browser UI & privacy - a discussion with Ben Laurie

Hi Henry,

I am not sure I am able to put your mail and your contribution into the
right context.

Are you suggesting some terminology for privacy? If so, where is it?

Ciao
Hannes

PS: You may want to have a look at the privacy terminology in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privacy-considerations-03

It took us some time to find the right level for engineers.