Re: future of Identity on the Web

Henry,

Just to be clear - as per the results of the workshop, WebID is itself
currently out-of-scope for this WG. However, what is clearly in-scope and
which would clearly help your effort would be what functionality that a
Crypto API and a possible "identity" API functionality would help your
effort both in terms of exposing functionality of the browser/device as
APIs and possibly "sync" to help your effort work across multiple devices.

 For the third time, a single e-mail with textual changes to the charter
and an explanation of the functionality will be sufficient and greatly
appreciated.

  Please keep this thread and similar protocol-specific threads over WebID
on your XG mailing list in the future.

       cheers,
           harry