Government ID Conference

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:59:33 +0200
To: "public-identity@w3.org" <public-identity@w3.org>
http://www.cvent.com/events/10th-annual-smart-card-alliance-government-conference/event-summary-a227fff690e14b98b9ea29e2fe1fdb2e.aspx

It is somewhat interesting to see that none of the vendors that actually define our
client platforms are represented!

Of course this strengthens my belief that the chance that the smart card industry and the
client platform vendors will ever get their act together is zero which is the reason I continue
my difficult effort for "marrying" browsers and tokens.

The NSTIC folks are looking for answers in the wrong place :-)

Anders