Google Wallet and the "Korean bank" use-case

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:11:29 +0100
To: "public-identity@w3.org" <public-identity@w3.org>
Since I was mentioned by Harry as a possible contributor I would like to summarize
my input:

A new on-line system system must at least have the strength of the Google Wallet
which presumably is built around GlobalPLatform.

That the Google Wallet currently is secret is IMO a major obstacle for a fruitful
discussion.

Maybe a "Googler" could comment on this?

Anders Rundgren