Re: Last call for Use-cases/Goals for web crypto charter

On 11/25/2011 03:42 AM, Brian Smith wrote:
> Harry Halpin wrote:
>> 1) To determine if device is suitable for certain content
>>     ("Korean bank" use-case)
>> 3) Identity claims signing
>> 4) JS Code-signing
>> 5) Helping OAuth
> It would also be useful to know the necessary and sufficient features for each use case.

Agree - that's why I'm now adding the people who suggested each use-case :)

1) To determine if device is suitable for certain content (Mark)
    ("Korean bank" use-case) (Channy/Virginie/Anders)
3) Identity claims signing  (Ben)
4) JS Code-signing (Tobie)
5) Helping OAuth   (Jeff)

I'm also trying to figure out if there's more use-cases with their own
necessary and sufficient features. I'd assume so, but need people to
make this known over the mailing list.