New HTML version of Web Cryptography Working Group charter

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 22:05:48 +0100
To: "public-identity@w3.org" <public-identity@w3.org>
As the deadline for informal comments has passed on the wiki version, I
took the wiki and transformed it into HTML for wider review:

http://www.w3.org/2011/11/webcryptography-charter.html

The main change over the last two weeks has been to

1) Move some of the out-of-scope work to possible secondary features,
while keeping certificate work out of scope.

2) To add (thanks Mark from Netflix for the idea!) a required use-case
requirements document that we can then use to prune the secondary
features into

We have kept the list of primary, secondary, and out-of-scope features
in order to keep group on track and for scoping possible IPR commitments
from W3C members.

We will send this document to various W3C members that have requested to
see the draft charter and re-announce this charter to the AC (as it's
changed significantly from the previous identity-focussed charter). We
will still be accepting comments from this list for the next 2 weeks.

    cheers,
         harry