Re: Web Cryptography Working Group scoping progressing...

> To be more clear, the solutions we need to create for banking and
> e-commerce in countries that require a more advanced UX to sign a
> transaction should be a parallel piece of work separate from the core
> Crypto API. This functionality straddles the line between "Identity" and
> core crypto APIs.

I agree with David that this work remain on the API level. However,
creating such best practices UX guidelines could be done in an informative
document done by a Community Group.

This is not to say that UX standardization for mission critical app
interface issues would be bad, but previous experience shows it is
difficult.

See previous work on Web Security Contexts

http://www.w3.org/TR/wsc-ui/