Form Annotations brainstorm and iteration

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:02:31 -0700
To: public-identity@w3.org
Greetings public-identity members,

As a follow-up from the W3C Identity in the Browser Workshop I've
placed my straw proposal for forms annotation online (actual it was
online the day I presented it)

http://tantek.com/presentations/2011/05/idinputs/

There was quite a bit of good feedback at the workshop (thanks
everyone), and based on that and feedback from some more brainstorming
and iterating with folks, I've updated a wiki page capturing current
thinking from real-world use-cases of login related web forms, to
common semantic form inputs from those use-cases, to possible
additions to HTML5 makrup to represent those semantic form inputs:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity-inputs

It's definitely a bit rough, but I'd prefer to share this kind of
thing early/often for those that have an interest in watching or
contributing.

Contributions welcome - especially URLs to specific login forms and/or
screenshots thereof (URLs to screenshots preferred).

And feel free to add feedback directly to the wiki page as well.

Thanks,

Tantek