Fill out poll for dates for Face-to-Face in California at W3C TPAC Oct 31-Nov., Silicon Valley

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:06:21 -0400
To: public-identity@w3.org
Although the W3C has not (yet) launched any new Working Group(s) from
the Identity in the Browser workshop, we are considering having (under
the aegis of the Federated Social Web XG) a 1 or 2 day face-to-face
meeting at the W3C Technical Plenary in Santa Clara California Oct
31-Nov 4th. Since the identity work is rather intermeshed with social
work, it seems reasonable to have everyone meet in the same room for a
small face-to-face.

If you can make it, please ASAP (ideally today) fill out what times
would fit with you, as we have to book the hotel room ASAP:

http://doodle.com/fe29nz5mgsk7yuww

    cheers,
      harry