Re: Representing this CG on the diversity fund selection committee

Everyone,

Sorry it's taken me a while to return to this thread.

Oana Galbenu and Wendy Reid have offered to represent this CG on the
diversity fund selection committee, and Rhian Jones has offered to help
with activities like outreach.

With your agreement, I'd like to accept their offers.

Léonie.

--
@TetraLogical TetraLogical.com