Re: Representing this CG on the diversity fund selection committee

We need to find two people to represent this CG on the diversity fund
selection committee.

Thanks to those who have responded already. If anyone else is
interested, could you let me know by the end of Friday 8th March?

Thanks.

Léonie.

--
Director, TetraLogical