Re: sec 4.11

Two items worth mentioning.

1. CLDR provides keywords for collation variants. The syntax for that
specification predated RFC3066bis, but will be updated to use that.

2. We had discussed in CLDR having keyword-value pairs for the settings
given in Collation Settings (I just filed an RFE summarizing the goal,
so that it is captured for outsiders). With that, we would have a
complete syntax for specifying the collation order. See

http://dev.icu-project.org/cgi-bin/locale-bugs?findid=940

Mark