RE: Closing Issue 502 ( was RE: Issue 502 is closed )

Martin,

Thank you for your detailed and comprehensive response. The current
editors copy says:

"The type of the resource attribute information item is xs:anyURI. The
value of the resource attribute information item is a URI that
identifies the Web resource whose representation is carried in the
rep:Representation element information item parent of the resource
attribute information item. NOTE: the use of the xs:anyURI type
anticipates the possibility that in the future schemes will be developed
that use IRI rather than URI naming for resources."

I would be happy to change this to your text:

"The type of the resource attribute information item is xs:anyURI. The
value of the resource attribute information item identifies the Web
resource whose representation is carried in the rep:Representation
element information item parent of the resource attribute information
item."

What do others in the XMLP WG think?

Gudge