Re: sec 4.11

From: Tex Texin <tex@xencraft.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 23:26:24 -0400
To: Mark Davis <mark.davis@jtcsv.com>
Cc: "Addison Phillips [wM]" <aphillips@webmethods.com>, Web Services <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Mark,

I thought about it when I was drafting the note and decided it was too early in
LDML's life. Be glad to learn otherwise.

This doc is just describing scenarios and highlighting potential
internationalization concerns. It doesn't need to be comprehensive with respect
to all the details. Later on, I presume, we will write the how-to guides and
can point at LDML as a solution.

But that's just my initial cut at it. Maybe Addison or others will see it
differently.

tex