RE: sec 4.11: Schrodinger's Upcorping...

DONE. also placed my WSDL example and excised the (missing) extra currency
example in 4.2.2 (both my action items).

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.