updates to requirements doc...

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:20:31 -0700
To: <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

All:

I have updated the XML version of the Requirements document just now, including the two minor editorial comments of the XMLP working group. The other changes mostly revolve around getting the document ready for a second Working Draft (or finalization). I have tidied up the links a bit (draft-langtags is now in Last Call, I pointed to the most recent version), and added one paragraph to R001 (which you should review for tomorrow).

I haven't seen the HTML version refresh itself yet. I suspect that I need to upload the version of xmlspec from scenarios to the requirements directory to get that to work.

Thanks,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.