From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of David Fallside
Sent: 2004年6月8日 17:22
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Fw: Last Call for SOAP Message Optimization related specs

The XMLP WG is particularly interested in review comments from the WSD, Core and XML Binary Characterization WGs.
Thank you.

David Fallside
Chair, XMLP WG

----- Forwarded by David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM on 06/08/2004 05:17 PM -----

              David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM
              06/08/2004 05:15 PM

            xmlp-public

            cc

            Subject
            Last Call for SOAP Message Optimization related specs

The XML Protocol Working Group is pleased to announce that it has entered the Last Call review phase [1] for several specifications. The following documents are specifically targetted for this review:
SOAP Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (aka "MTOM"), http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-soap12-mtom-20040608/
XML-binary Optimized Packaging (aka "XOP"), http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xop10-20040608/
SOAP Resource Representation Header, http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-soap12-rep-20040608/

Comments are welcome until the Last Call review period ends on 29 June 2004. Please send comments to xmlp-comments@w3.org.

The use cases and requirements that motivate the above specifications are documented in:
SOAP Optimized Serialization Use Cases and Requirements, http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-soap12-os-ucr-20040608/

And a first Working Draft of the following referenced specification has been jointly published by the XML Protocol and Web Services Description Working Groups:
Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in XML, http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xml-media-types-20040608

In addition, the XML Protocol Working Group has published the following informational documents:
XOP Inclusion Mechanism - Frequently Asked Questions, http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-xopinc-FAQ-20040608/
SOAP 1.2 Attachment Feature, http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-soap12-af-20040608/

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20040205/tr.html#last-call

David Fallside