Note: XML->HTML busted?

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:16:56 -0800
To: <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

All:

I note that, despite uploading new XML files to the Website for Usage Scenarios, the HTML doesn't appear to be appearing automagically, as advertised. I have held off uploading a new locally made HTML version, since that may mess up the automatic mechanism. So if you want to see edits, go to:

http://www.w3.org/International/ws/ws-i18n-scenarios-edit/Overview.xml

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.