RE: WSTF teleconference 2004-01-13 meeting notes

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:53:48 -0800
To: <andrea.vine@Sun.COM>, "I18n WSTF" <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Thanks, all, for this. Got caught in an interminable fire drill (the real
kind, not the virtual kind). At least it wasn't raining.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.