RE: [WSTF] Invitation to the dance... (your editing assignments)

Okay, that was dumb... the new editor's copy isn't posted. When I go downstairs to WiFi land in the hotel I'll do that....

merci,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.