RE: Happy Friday...

Note: the XML version appears to be working. The HTML generation is still busted. I'll generate an HTML version over the weekend and upload it.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.