From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jonathan Marsh
Sent: 2004年8月4日 5:27
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: WSDL 2.0 documents published as Last Call Working Drafts

The Web Service Description Working Group is pleased to announce the
Last Call publication of three WSDL 2.0 documents:

  Web Services Description Language (WSDL) Version 2.0 Part 1: Core
  Language
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-20040803/

  Web Services Description Language (WSDL) Version 2.0 Part 2:
  Predefined Extensions
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-extensions-20040803/

  Web Services Description Language (WSDL) Version 2.0 Part 3:
  Bindings
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-bindings-20040803/

The Last Call period ends 4 October 2004.  We would specifically like to
receive reviews from the following WGs:

  XML Protocol WG - especially our binding to SOAP 1.2.
  XML Schema WG - especially our use of XML Schema and XML Schema
                  datatypes within WSDL.