RE: Reference to "Just in Time Localization"

Hi Mark,

I've added it as a reference in our usage scenarios document. The reference is in Section 3.2 (here http://www.w3.org/International/ws/ws-i18n-scenarios-edit/Overview.xml#id0x05db40e0)

It would be helpful if it didn't say in red at the top "This is a rough draft, just to be used for informal discussions" and making it a UTN would make it a better reference.

Thanks,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.