Re: 4.15.1 Modeling Tax, Customs, Legal, and Other Cross-Border and Cultural Considerations

At 16:58 04/04/13 -0700, A. Vine wrote:

>The question is, if we take it out, will people make such Web services
>without thinking about the complexities?  And if they do, do we
>care?  Would such people read this document in the first place?

I think we need a place to make clear that there are many issues
that go beyond those that can be addressed in a basic standard.
Maybe we should leave the section in, but say clearly that this
is just examples of higher-level internationalization needs, and
there is no expectation that they will be covered in basic
technology, therefore, service implementers should address them
on an application level.

Regards,   Martin.