RE: WSTF Meeting Notes.

In that case, let's make Thursday the preferred option.

Objections, all? I'll update the website and conference call Monday to
reflect Thursdays if I don't hear from you by COB Monday.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.