RE: intermediaries

Done.

I inserted an ednote also: the title of the section is now increasingly odd,
given that the section is mostly about intermediaries. Suggestions?

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.