RE: 4.2 intro and 4.4.1

4.4.1 incorporated. I added this paragraph of warning text...

structures generally requires a firm understanding of the conventions being
adopted and careful implementation. It is generally poor practice in Web
services, since the goal of having a Web services infrastructure is usually
interoperablity without deep knowledge of the underlying implementation
decisions.</p>

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.