WS-Architecture Review

From: Kurosaka, Teruhiko <Teruhiko.Kurosaka@iona.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:30:05 -0700
To: "Addison Phillips [wM]" <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Cc: <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Addison,
I reviewed "2.7 S010 Request with acknowledgement" as a trial,
and the result is:
The example uses "DELIVERED" as a value of <n:MessageStatus>
in <n:StatusResponse>.  Use of the English word "DELIVERED" is
acceptable as long as it is seen as a token, mutually agreed
between the sender and receiver; i.e. it should not be
treated as a English word to be displayed to the users.
Use of a numeric code may be considered to demonstrate
this point.  Use of GMT based time stamp in the example
is very good.

Is this the kind of depth we are aiming for, or am I expected to
go further by reading all the referenced materials,
"ebXML Messaging Service, Proprietary Messaging Systems, Java Messaging Service"
in this case?

T. "Kuro" Kurosaka
Internationalization Architect
teruhiko.kurosaka@iona.com