WSDL 1.2 Working Drafts published

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:38:34 -0700
To: <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

All:

The WSDL working group recently published new working drafts of their documents. Here's the news story, complete with links:

http://www.w3.org/News/2003#item100

The newest WD they released is called Message Patterns. It is a very simple document that I reviewed briefly. It basically enumerates the set of patterns for a Web service (on a gross level), i.e. inbound only, in followed by out, request-response, out only, etc.

It might be useful to consider these lower level patterns (in addition to the application level patterns we've been considering with the WS-Arch documents).

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
webMethods, Inc.

+1 408.962.5487 (phone)  +1 408.210.3569 (mobile)
It is not a feature.

Chair, W3C-I18N-WG Web Services Task Force
To participate see http://www.w3.org/International/ws