Re: [Fwd: i18n search and sort for IETF protocols]

For your information, there will be a meeting with Chris, people
from XML Query/XSL, and from I18N. Details at
http://www.w3.org/mid/E5B814702B65CB4DA51644580E4853FB09841A1B@red-msg-12.re
dmond.corp.microsoft.com
(member-only). Please tell me if you want to attend.

Regards,    Martin.