Re: Teleconference schedule...

Hello Addison,

I hope your flight situation clears up soon.
I propose that we hold a short meeting. I can chair if nobody else
wants to do it.

I also propose that we slide our bi-weekly schedule to
have a meeting next week, and then again in three weeks,
and so on.

This will avoid collisions with the various WG meetings
around the W3C Technical Plenary in two weeks.

Regards,    Martin.