W3C publishes Internationalization Requirements for Web Services Working Draft

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:41:37 -0800
To: <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

The W3C I18N Working Group (Web Services) is pleased to announce that the W3C has just published a working draft of 'Requirements for the Internationalization of Web Services'. This document is near to completion and will ultimately be published as a Note. The Working Group welcomes comments and feedback.

The official version is located here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-ws-i18n-req-20031217/

More information on internationalization of Web services is located here:

http://www.w3.org/International/ws

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.