RE: REMINDER: WSTF Teleconference is TOMORROW

From: Takao Suzuki <takaos@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:10:15 -0800
To: <aphillips@webmethods.com>, <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>
I am afraid, but I am going to miss the call today.

Attached please find the latest overview.xml that I have. I am still
having a difficulty on uploading the file.  Addison/Martin, it would be
great if you can upload the file for me.

There hasn't been much progress made on the file, and it's because I
have been sick pretty much for the past 2 weeks.  It's just a cold, and
not even a flu, but I haven't been taking days off shortly after our
previous conf call.  Truly sorry for the delay that I am causing here.

-takao