Fwd: XMLP Issue 263 Resolution

Dear WS I18N Task Force Members,

This is the first of a series of responses to last call
comments on the SOAP 1.2 specification that I sent in to
the XML Protocol WG on behalf of the old I18N WG a whil ago.

At the meeting today, the WS I18N task force went through
these responses to decide whether they should be accepted
or not, and coming up with some comments.

A list of the issues can be found starting at
http://w3c3.inria.fr/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues.html#x256.

The way we want to proceed is that I forward the responses from
the XML Protocol WG to the public-i18n-ws@w3.org list, then
we will follow up with some proposed answers, and if we don't
get any comments on the list, we'll forward these back to
the XML Protocol list.

For this first message, I'm copying the I18N IG list, to make
sure that people on the Core Task Force (officially responsible
for reviews) can join the public-i18n-ws@w3.org list or can
look at the archive to follow up on this discussion.

Regards,     Martin.