Re: The very early beginnings of classification...

From: Kentaroh Noji <NOJIK@jp.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:41:14 +0900
To: "Martin Duerst <duerst" <duerst@w3.org.Addison.Phillips[wM]aphillips>
Cc: public-i18n-ws@w3.org
Hello Addison, Martin,

This classification is nice reference for WSTF future activities. You
mentioned it was rough draft, but let me incorporate your document into
the editor's copy so that reader can reach each section by clicking
section numbers easily. For the present, I added the classification into
the "A Deliverables Classification (Non-Normative)" of the latest editor's
copy.

Thanks,
Kentaroh
+ + +