Re: Call for Participation/Scope section

From: Kentaroh Noji <NOJIK@jp.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:48:32 +0900
To: aphillips@webmethods.com, public-i18n-ws@w3.org
Hello,

I agree with Tex's comments: it may be more effective to be more concise
and direct. I think it is good idea to add a paragraph for participation,
too.

Addison wrote: >
>I would like to spam the usual lists with this (suggestions for other
lists welcome).

When the text is sent to other mailing lists, I think that it can notify
that discussion of WSTF takes place on the public mailing list
public-i18n-ws@w3.org together with the call for participation.

Thanks,
Kentaroh
+ + +